Friday, May 13, 2011

Fun Nights and New Gadgets

Just had to re-post my Strawberries and Exciting News post because Blogger was being lame and deleted it. :( Oh well, on to bigger and better things!

Yesterday was the 4th Annual VIP Silent Auction for the Advertising Women of New York committee, of which I am a member! It was fabulous. Not only were there amazing VIPs to bid on, there were fabulous raffle prizes to win as well.  Of course, Sister dearest won a $400 bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label but that's OK because I won amazing prizes that were right up my alley!

First, all the women got 2 complementary personal training sessions, which I am psyched about! I have my first one on June 1st so I will let you all know how that goes- I am a smidge nervous.

Then I won the raffle for an AMAZING Martha Stewart gift basket.  Check. It. Out.

There is so much great stuff in here! Picnic Cups and Plates (fab for CP), pop-out measuring cups, a BPA free water bottle, measuring spoons, a bunch of magazines, some place mates, and a new Martha Steward Cookbook! My fav of all though was this:
This is the coolest thing ever. It has two compartments so you can put your cereal in one and your berries in another and it wont get soggy! OR for this girl, you can do this:


Berries and some granola- nom nom nom!

In other news- just thought you should all know according to my HR department, these Strawberry Squares (Another photo for you, just incase you forgot how scrumptious they look and are):

 

deserve a star rating of 4.8 out of 5, which TECHNICALLY, means they have a Star Fabulous rating of 9.6 out of 10... just. saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment