Most kid's favorite holidays are Christmas, Halloween, their birthday (duh), even Valentines day (hey lots of chocolate formed in pretty shaped accompanied by a letter from someone who has a crush on you- its every 8 year old girls dream). My favorite holidays are weird, and I have no shame in admitting that-Thanksgiving and Easter
That probably has something to do with the fact that this is how we spending Thanksgiving...
And this is how we spend Easter...
(Thanks Meg, looking cute)
This year, before I headed back to the home-front for some family-filled-holiday-fun, Lisa started out my Easter right - with this delicious Easter goody bag full for Easter-y goodness!
Please note the beautiful craftsmanship of the delicious Easter Chocolates that Lisa made! Some of them are in the shape of hearts cause Lisa is adorable (and her mom through out some of the Easter molds so she worked with what she got). No matter the shape, these little candies are disturbingly delicious.
According to Lisa, they are also so simple to make. These are the steps:
1) Drive your butt to Michael's or another craft store and buy chocolate
2) Melt chocolate-depending on how much you are making it should take about 45 seconds in the microwave, take it out and stir, nuke for 30 more seconds
4) Scoop chocolate into molding
5) Put molding with chocolate in the fridge
6) Let sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes at least until chocolate has hardened
7) Be the coolest person ever and make adorable goody bags for your friends
* Please note the amazing Sour Patch Kids in this goody-bag. Sour Patch Kids are my JAM! Just to make these better, these are EASTER Sour Patch Kids. BOOM- best goody bag ever!